You have rights under data protection laws - which include the right to:
- Receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Correct inaccurate personal data about you.
- Make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the organisation which enforces data protection laws) if you think we have not obeyed these laws https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/report-a-breach/
For example, personal information may include:
- Your contact information
- Notes following a visit with us
- Comments you have made to us
- Notes we have made during an interview
To access information we hold about you, please fill in this form.
If you would like general information about your home, repairs, rent account, or housing application please click here.