coming soon in November 2020
This development in Bolton will be home to two, energy efficient two-bedroom semi-detached houses and three, two-bedroom terraced houses. These homes will be available to rent through Irwell Valley Homes in November 2020.
Each house offers a modern fitted kitchen, lounge space and a downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin. There are two good sized bedrooms, a contemporary fitted bathroom suite upstairs and the house benefits from private parking.
These new homes are extremely energy efficient to minimise your heating costs and reduce your carbon footprint. These homes have no gas, meaning that everything is run using electricity.
To heat the homes we will be using a Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MHVR) system which takes the warm air that leaves the home and uses it to heat the cold air coming into the home. There are also electric panel heaters should you require further heat. These systems will be helped by the solar panels on the roof to feed into the electricity supply. These systems are incredibly efficient and cheap to run.
Please note: So we can monitor the efficiency of the homes we will be taking monthly and quarterly meter readings.
Nestled in a well-established community in Radcliffe, these green homes are ideally located with plenty of local amenities close by.
- Energy efficient home
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System
- Solar panels
- Fitted kitchen
- Lounge area with french doors
- Modern bathroom suite with WC, basin and a bath with shower
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and a basin and utility room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Private parking
about the location
local primary schools
- St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School - Ofsted - good
- Gorsefield Primary School - Ofsted – good
- Cams Lane Primary School - Ofsted - good
local secondary schools
- The Derby High School - Ofsted – good
- Elms Bank - Ofsted – outstanding
- Phillip's High School – Ofsted – good
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Radcliffe tram stop within walking distance
To find out more please call 0300 561 1111.