The Sale West Estate will be a successful and sustainable community that meets the needs of its residents – people and their well-being will be at the heart of all we do.
By 2030 we will support people in reaching their potential, create jobs, invest in our existing homes, provide over 200 new and affordable homes, create a fantastic new environment and lead the way in carbon reduction.
Work is now underway in Phase One of the Sale West Regeneration Programme. The improvement programme for existing homes is progressing well. The 79 new homes are being built, and environmental works have begun to improve access, safety and community spaces.
Most of the major building work in the first phase is concentrated around Epsom Ave, Chepstow Ave and Hurst Ave.
Street Voice is a large group of tenants and residents that have been involved from the very start of the Sale West regeneration project. They have influenced the plans and continue to be involved in the opportunities that this project presents.
We want to involve residents in the decisions we make and provide lots of ways for you to get involved. You can:-
- Attend monthly update meetings, provide your opinions to the project team
- Let your friends and neighbours know what’s going on
- Get involved in environmental projects (community initiatives, pocket parks, clean-up projects)
- Community led problem solving- get together with neighbours and access support from IVH to form a plan to improve what goes on in your street or local environment
- Become part of the ECO home project (with Huddersfield University) helping to share information about your home to influence how existing homes can be improved and made more sustainable in the future.
Join Street Voice and become a ‘Street Rep’. Contact us on one of the following:-
Complete the below form
Follow us and comment on our plans using our Facebook or Twitter page
Send your comments or questions to Samuel.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org